- Upon registration, all students are required to pay a deposit of at least $200 + HST on all packages, this will go towards the student’s balance. No later than the first in car lesson the full balance has to be paid off.
- Every module and test have to be successfully (70%) completed in order to start the in-car sessions.
- Modules must be completed in order while homework must be done after every module.
Steps to Get Setup for Your Driving Lessons
- First of all, you need to Register for the Driving Course
- After registering you will receive a confirmation e-mail with a contract attached to it
- Payment can be made via PayPal on our website, or via direct deposit, cash, or cheque (details in registration confirmation email)
- After receiving the payment, a receipt will be emailed to you
- The contract has to be signed and e-mailed back to the driving school as soon as possible to get everything started
- Upon receiving the contract, the log in credentials to the Virtual Classroom will be e-mailed to you
- The Virtual Classroom can be accessed through https://szabisdrivingweblearning.com
- After the first login, the password must be changed to a custom password of your choice (please select a unique and secure password)
- On the homepage of the Virtual Classroom there is a walk-through video on how to use the platform